This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail,
You said...
"The mailing problem has gone on for a very long time.  I always get my
Herald well after everyone else.  In fact, the year Catherine Lassesen
bought the two gray mares sired by Karibu, I missed purchasing them because
my copy arrived long after Catherine had purchased them off the Herald
advertisement."

Yes this was true, the funny thing was that we both are from the same area,
(northern CA) which makes it funny that your post office held the mail and
mine did not.  Media Mail is allowed to be held up to 10 days per post
office it goes to, according to my post master.

Catherine Lassesen
Southern Oregon