This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:08 AM 9/24/2006, you wrote:
This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Mike,

I do not know why, but this post JUST came in! Was the owner of the
Fjords found?

I don't know I was out all day yesterday & didn't hear anything more about them.

We belong to a LOT of horse lists due to our
transporting, I could run an email to ask if any MD folks have lost
their Fjords,

Actually it is Massachusetts not Maryland.

but wanted to check to see if hopefully, their owner has
been found?

Not that I am aware of yet.

Mike

Lynda

Thanks much,  references are available.

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's
White Cloud,  MI
231-689-9902
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/index.html

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497