This message is from: Lauren Sellars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hats off to Dan & Solveig what a great pair of web sites. You are doing a excellent job promoting fjordies I loved the pictures. I wish I was coming next weekend to your farm and get together. I hope lots of other people do. Just a few more crazy weekends for us and I will be back in the saddle full time. Can't wait.
Give Cosmo a hug. He couldn't have found a better family.
Enjoy
Lauren
snowy Mtn fjords

Olivia Farm, Inc. wrote:

This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Olivia Farm,
I wanted to write in and let everyone know that our farm web-site, www.oliviafarm.com, is updated with our results and photos from the Libby show. We have also added our lovely grey brood-mare, MVF Kariella (by Karibu) to our sales list, if anyone is looking for a proven producer and well-trained riding horse. Olivia Farm is hosting a Fall Fjord Festival on the 30th of this month (next Saturday!) and we are inviting everyone to come and spend the day with us! We have a web-site devoted to the festival, www.fjords4sale.com, which includes directions, information, and sales list. Of course, this is not just a sales event, but a day to share our love of Fjords with each-other and with the public. You are all welcome to bring horses to ride or drive or just come, hang-out, and chat fjords! Hope you are all having a wonderful fall! Happy Fjording, Solveig Watanabe
 Olivia Farm
 (509) 258-7348
 www.oliviafarm.com
 www.fjords4sale.com