This message is from: Erin Yanish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike and Sandy,

  I have not heard of that brand.  The saddles we use are the Orthoflex.  We
absolutely love them!  The same saddle will adjust iteself to any type of
horse.  We are able to fit the saddle on our wide withered fjords to our high
withered thouroughbreds.  They are spendy! but well worth it.  It saved us from
buying a saddle for each individual horse.  We also didn't have to guess on
whether the saddle would fit when it arrived.  There is nothing worse than a
horse that is uncomfortable because of the saddle!

  Happy Trails!
  Erin, MN

Michael Bickman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This message is from: "Michael Bickman"

Has anyone had any experience with Massimo saddles? We're considering trying
one for an especially wide fjord with no withers. I searched the archives but
nothing came up for this brand. Thanks.

Mike & Cindy Bickman
Stepping Stone Farm
Canton, Georgia