This message is from: Michelle King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi!

I know that this has probably been discussed before
but what does everyone do about blanketing in the
winter?  We live in VT and this will be my first
winter w/ my Fjord.  He has lived in this area for
years and was never blanketed before.  He has access
24/7 to his shed which is more like a stall (three and
3/4 sided--there is an opening a little larger than a
stall door).  He likes it and sleeps in it at night.
He's been sweating a little when I have been riding
him and so I am concerned that I may have to clip him.

If I should blanket him when it does get really cold,
what brand tends to fit the fjords the best?  Thanks,
in advance.

Michelle and Luke (who has lost his 300#s!)
http://mail.yahoo.com