This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have a wide range of Fjords for Sale; genders, ages, level of training..
tell us what you want in a Fjord, and we probably have it:

A very nice yearling filly, a Samstein granddaughter by A2Z Thorson,
remarkable friendly and easy to handle. (can provide photo) $3000.
Pedigree:
http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=6572&HorseName=easter%20bonnet&;
Page=1&Sort=0

We have a fast stepping 4-year gelding with 40 days professional training that
can really move out, we have your pick weanling stud colts, mares, etc.. we do
make trades also. Here's the gelding's photo:
http://agdirect.com/scripts/hrsdetl.exe?1143043142&0

We always provide a guaranteed NFHR pedigree transfer, a Veterinary health
check, Coggins, brand inspection, and provide referrals for your transport
service. Stock is up-to-date West Nile Virus vaccinated.

We have an outstanding 9-yr stallion for sale that is also a good saddle
horse. Seen here:
http://agdirect.com/scripts/hrsdetl.exe?1159372313&0

We do our best to provide Fjord technical support following your purchase, ask
any question--if we don't have the answer we will find it ! We are located in
northwest Montana. (130 miles east of Spokane WA)

Bushwhacker Fjords
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.frontiernet.net/~fjords
Gene and Ruthie Bushnell