This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am not on the digest, but I too, sometimes have to scroll through a ton of the email only to find way at the bottom, the reply. It is easier to read a reply to an email (such as I am doing here) if you put it at the TOP of the message with the original below

Reena in AZ
Gustav (who has been body clipped twice and now has a trace clip)

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  can we all quote just enough to clarify what we
are referring to, when we reply. i just scrolled through many repetitions and answers just to get to a one line response to the initial post