This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Howdy from Sunwood, To encourage more members to make it to the fall meeting this year we will have some nice door prizes, donated by different farms in the group. If you would like to donate an item (horse related) for the Door Prizes, just bring it to the meeting and give it to Ron and we will add it to the list. You will all have a number under your place mat at the dinner and the drawings will go on all evening. Thank you for your help on this and have a safe trip to Yakima. "Happy Trails" Ron & Sherrie Dayton