This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you Margaret from your reply. Sounds like I would have been whining the
whole time. Bitter cold is so NOT me. I hope at future events everyone will
be blessed with good weather. Maybe you should do it here in CA? I know there
is talk about having an evaluation here. There was an evaluation here in
Fallbrook. It was hot. See I have lived in CA too long. Hot, cold, winds I
complain
about it all. It has been beautiful here this past week. Have been riding both
my Fjords Regn and Duffers.
Have a great day.
Jo Wilgus
Gavilan Hills, CA