  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
  Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 12:18 AM
  Subject: Re: (Hestehaven.com) Oregon Fjord Club raffle

  This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Hi Brigid (and anyone else that would like tickets):

  Just let me know how many you'd like and I'll get them sent off to  you! Or,
  if it's easier you can mail a check with a note saying how many tickets
you'd
  like - 6 for $25, 14 for $50, 30 for $100 - and we'll fill them out for  you
  and mail the stubs to you.

  The Oregon Fjord Club is raffling this filly to raise funds for 1)  Our Expo
  Fund -to promote Fjords at the Northwest Horse Fair & Expo each  March, 2)
  make another donation to the Fjord Horse Foundation (last year we  donated
  $500) and 3) a local charity (last year it was to a medical fund for a  teen
who
  broke her neck in a car accident).

  The winner will be drawn on December 15, 2006 so there is only a  little
over
  a month left to get your tickets in! Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  for your lucky  tickets!

  Amy
  OR Fjord Club, Treasurer

  Amy Evers
  Dun Lookin' Fjords
  260 May Creek Rd
  Days  Creek, OR 97429
  541-825-3303
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])