This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/8/2006 1:19:40 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hi Pam:
> I gave up on the pellets after my horses started having snotty noses all the
>
> time. I realised that they were just too dusty for my guys, even with
> misting them each day. But boy, I really liked cleaning those stalls better
> than with shavings!
> Kim

  I always wanted to try pellets, but instead I " potty
 trained " my horses. Nobody does their business in their stalls, except one
of 3 stallions, who insists on peeing in front of his stall door.....requiring
us to put a wee bit of shavings there. Everyone else thats stalled is on
mats, with a quick sweep each day to keep nice and perfect. Out back in their
paddocks, which they have 24 / 7 access to......they all have their pile which
gets cleaned down to dirt daily.

     Much easier.....Lisa