This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<i  was wondering if it was THAT samson. i have met him, and he was at
winona,
being worked by heike lewandowski. she has been training him for  lisa, so he
is here in minnesota right now.>>

Oh - now I am very disappointed to hear Samson is not in Ft. Mill.  I  was so
excited to hear of another Fjord right here in my tiny little middle of
nowhere town in South Carolina I immediately sent an email to Lisa.   Hopefully
will be able to contain my excitement until he comes home.

Kate and Joe (basically the best pony ever who may be disappointed to learn
he is not the only Ft. Mill Fjord!!)