This message is from: "M. Denmark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I thought the horse rescue in Holland was an amazingly touching video.  If
you have never thought about the importance of the herd instinct/bonding for
horses I think that should have allowed everyone to visualize it.  Did even
one horse try to swim to "safety" when the waters began recede even when
they could see other areas of grassy land?  Brings new emphasis to the
meaning of herd bound.   For them safety is the herd.

Now many may understand those of us that think it is safer and easier to
drive a pair.

Milli Ann and a passel of Fjords who all drive single and pair
Magnolia, TX