To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 9:27 AM
Subject: 2007 Fjord Calendar

This message is from: "Carol Tacey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Fjord Friends,

Have you ordered your 2007 Norwegian Fjord Calendar yet?
This years calendar is just beautiful with Fjords from farms in United
States, Canada, and Germany.

Read what buyers are saying about this years calendar:

"Each and every picture is worthy of framing and shows the versatility of
the magnificent Fjords.
Great for gifts for everyone you know!
Quality above and beyond the average calendars that are found."
Charlene Berling, La Pine, Oregon

"I am glad you are already talking about a 2008 calendar since the 2006
calendar brightens my day at work. I like how it shows real people enjoying their Fjords in so many different ways. They are such beautiful horses, most
people in my part of Canada have never seen or heard of a Fjord horse so
each passing month brings more people back to my cubicle to see the latest
picture!"
Jessica Kealey, Nepean, Ontario Canada

"Thank you for the great job, there are so few quality
Fjord things out there to buy and your calendar is
QUALITY!"
Cindy Vallecillo, Hayward, California

"Beautiful & professional looking calendar!!
Thank you!!...."
Cindy Hoorn, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"The pictures are beautiful and very professional and
I am looking forward to purchasing your 2008 Fjord calendar".
Pam Lamoreux, Palmdale, California

"Wow!  What a wonderful and diverse set of photos this year! "
Martie Bolinski,  North East, Maryland

"Great job in showing the versatile Fjord at work and play.
We're looking forward to the 2008 calendar!"
Julie Northrup, Bear Creek Farm,  Woodinville, Washington

See photos in calendar:    www.painteasy.com/calendar.html

Norwegian Fjord Horse 2007 Calendar
Order On Line
www.painteasy.com/calendar.html
By phone -  Carol Tacey   401-789-2062
By mail - Totem Farm,  319 Waites Corner Rd, West Kingston RI 02892
Send $16. plus shipping $4  ~  Canada mailing add $4 extra

If the calendar is successful, we will be producing another one for 2008, so
your support will help make our "All Fjord Calendar" an annual event.
All Fjord owners are invited to send in photos to be considered for the 2008
calendar, you could have your farm featured in future Fjord calendars.

Carol Tacey
Totem Farm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]