This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Pacific Northwest Fjord Promotional Group (PNFPG) wishes to say a big
THANKS !!!!

Thank you Beth and Sandy for the outstanding cover photo and articles in the
Fall 2006 Fjord Herald. You will probably receive many other thank yous but
from myself as Secretary of PNFPG I want you to know that we all appreciate
this issue more than I can express. I read it from cover to cover and enjoyed
really studying the photos. It is truly wonderful. It is also wonderful to
have so many talented people within our PNFPG organization and I wish to thank
them also.

Giving Credit to PNFPG members:
I am glad to see that our PNFPG member Jeannetta Kurth wrote you identifying
herself in last issue's photo of a good example of western riding. I believe
that it is our Colfax WA member Shelley Feldner on her mare Gala noted as "a
pleasure to watch" on page 26 of this issue. Shelley's 91 year old grandfather
was mentioned as a participant but not named in the John Wayne article in the
previous issue. He would have been riding his son, our member Curtis
Feldner's, well loved Fjord gelding Numann who was born at Hestahaven.

Fjord owners you are all invited:
The cover photo and articles gives us at PNFPG a good excuse to invite you to
our many PNFPG shows, clinics and activities which will be taking place in
2007. Please check our website PNFPG.org to get details and join the fun. The
first is our Spring Fling in Mose Lake May 24,25,26 2007

Clinicians teaching at Spring Fling !!!!
PNFPG is fortunate to have 7 excellent clinicians and ALL are mentioned in the
Fall 2006 Fjord Herald. THANKS AGAIN!!!
All but Brian and Ursula Jensen will be clinicians at Spring Fling. Brian will
be at an FHI meeting that weekend.
Donna Burgess and China Larabe, driving clinicians
Gayle Ware, western clinician
Anne Appleby, english clinician
Kathi Thompson, trail and natural horsemanship clinician

Writers and Photographers.
How fortunate we are to have so many good writers and photographers in PNFPG.
Don Torgenrud has contributed a series of historic articles to FH and now this
issue's CDE article. Lisa Pederson, Kathi Thompson, Phil Odden and Susan
McGuire, thanks!!! But also Dan Watanabe was the photographer behind those
wonderful CDE clinic photos (taken at our ranch, Teddy Bear Fjords).

Yes, we are very thankful for Beth, Sandy and the Fjord Herald. We are also
very proud of our PNFPG members and the fantastic growth and enthusiasm in our
club.

THANKS TO ALL, Sylvia Riddle, Secretary of PNFPG