This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all PNFPG members. Ads, articles, and pictures are due at the end of
this month so if you are planning an entry please be sure to get it to me
soon. It's easier for me to have the items trickle in rather than bunch up
at the end of the deadline. When the newsletter is full it goes to press so
it's also a first come first serve submission.
Whenever possible send me small pictures and preferably B&W. Send articles
in Word and as attachments. If you send professional ads send them in
acrobat or scan it as a JPG file. I cannot use huge files as it is too hard
to e-file the newsletter to the printer in Spokane so if you have a
professionally produced ad it will be too big a file to use 'as is'. I too
will have to print and scan it as a picture so you may as well do it and
send me a jpg file....of course, if you don't have a scanner then I will be
happy to do it.
We have over 100 paid members on our distribution list and it is well worth
your while to buy an ad because the rates have not changed in 15
years....what a good deal that is...where can you buy a full page ad for $30
US...

Ursula and Brian Jensen
Box 1032
Lumby, B.C. Canada