This message is from: Robin Churchill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We don't usually need coolers down here but when I was
farther north, I used a polar fleece dress sheet since
it stayed on better than a cooler.  I have one for
Ooruk that I think was made by Weatherbeeta.

Robin in Florida

--- genevieve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This message is from: "genevieve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I really need help with finding out what type of
> lightweight sheet or blanket
> or cooler most of you use just for drying off the
> fjords when wet during the
> inclement days that are coming.....I can't seem to
> fit my guy no matter what I
> try.....
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated....
>
> P.S.  Have been a lurker for years and this has been
> full of information for
> me.
>
> TKS.
>
> The FjordHorse List archives can be found at:
> http://tinyurl.com/rcepw

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes.
Www2.nextag.com
Spam detection software, running on the system "angus.mystery.com", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Content preview:  We don't usually need coolers down here but when I was
  farther north, I used a polar fleece dress sheet since it stayed on
  better than a cooler. I have one for Ooruk that I think was made by
  Weatherbeeta. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.0 MORTGAGE_PITCH         BODY: Looks like mortgage pitch
 0.6 MORTGAGE_RATES         BODY: Information on mortgage rates
 1.9 FREE_QUOTE             BODY: Free Quote
 2.2 COMPARE_RATES          BODY: Compare Rates
 0.4 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers

Spam detection software, running on the system "angus.mystery.com", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Content preview:  This message is from: Robin Churchill