This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/13/2006 12:18:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

and  maybe
22 year old Malene Stanstorp is still  alive.

Hi,
 I'm a little behind in reading my fjord list.
YES, Malene is very much alive and in great health, living here with me in
Central Maine.   She is in foal for 07.   This wonderful  mare has produced
some LOVELY to look at,  LOVELY moving, and  LOVELY temperamented fjords for
me.
I've owned Malene for about  7 or 8 yrs.   Before me, Sally Higgins in
Bingham Maine owned  her.  I have Malene's granddaughter here too, carrying on
her
Grand-dam's  great qualities.
She's been a pleasure to own and work with.

Aimee Day
Day's End Fjords
Garland Maine