This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi folks,

My wonderful significant other, Jim, has fairly eclectic tastes (for a man
:)).  Not long ago, he bought a fancy embroidery sewing machine.  A few days
ago I got it out to sew a new zipper into a sail cover on the boat that we
THINK we have sold.  Turns out, it works!

So....I am now into sewing.  One of my projects is to sew the perfect equine
feed bag.  Purpose is to allow supplement feeding to individual horses who
are pastured together.

Now I need a little design help.

I have access to sailing materials, including snaps, turn fasteners,
Sunbrella, and clear vinyl.  Also some net materials.

My tentative design includes a vinyl bottom, sort of like the vinyl things
hold doggy feed bowls in a crate.

Above that there will be net, at least over the nostril area, so damp
horsebreath does not make a stew out of the feed.

Above that, Sunbrella, or just cotton canvas.

Has anyone else been wishing for the perfectly designed feedbag?

Suggestions?

Gail