This message is from: "Beth Pulsifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have seen the pictures and read the article and thought it gave nice
exposure to the Fjord... I have only one Fjord and still don't know a
whole lot about them but am learning..Maybe if I were a breeder I'd
feel differently but I feel that the post below is quite nit picky...
Sorry but that's how I feel.

Beth
in Maine with one wonderful drafty type Fjord