This message is from: Lauren Sellars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reporters here what they want. As do children it is said that a child will replay a negative statement 10 or more times in their head. What about the positive, Just because Mike wasn't quoted for his positive statements doesn't mean they weren't said. I think Mike May is an absolutely great guy He gives our the fjord horse his best and deserves some credit and understanding. We have all been misquoted if not, your turn is coming. So quit Bitching and Complaining & do something positive, like coming up with some quotable writing that everyone agrees on. Fjords are the most forgiving & understanding creatures I have ever met. Lets learn form them.
Lauren Sellars
Thank you Mike for doing your best I totally appreciate you.