This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> 'You are never gonna believe what happened!'  Yup, my PRETEND
> story came true.  They had been riding a new trail and came to THAT bridge.
> His
> Fjord told him twice, 'UMM, I don't think it is safe, Dad,' so they went
> around
> and proceeded down the trail.  A short time later there was a commotion
> behind them and they turned around to see what was wrong.  Yup, the people
> behind
> him had pointed their horse at the brigde and insisted and - THE HORSE FELL
> THROUGH!!
>
> I do have other stories (I have lots of them!), but won't bore you with all
> of the details.
>
> Gayle Ware

Aww, why not?  IMHO, that kind of "stories with a lesson" are just the
thing to exchange around the "virtual kitchen table" on a soggy
weekend!

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon