This message is from: "John & Eunice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well put Robin.... <<I will not be purchasing from or
recommending any of the people that I perceive to be rude or
nasty on this list.  So whether you realize it or not, your
 behavior on the list may be hurting your own bottom line in the
future and the breed in general much more than any misquoted
comments>>

 I've often wondered if fjords took on the personality or
attitude of the owner.... as revealed in some of these emails.

Our fjords may be a little overweight and with their winter coat
they are like "teddy bears" ,,, but at least they are loving,
affectionate, adorable (and, of course, inquisitive) and most
days just too smart for their own good.

~Eunice in s-w Ontario where we are enjoying unusually warm,
sunny weather.