This message is from: "Karen Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from England.

I saw the discussion of ski-joering and remembered a photo I'd seen recently. Ski-joering without snow or mud. Go to this link and scroll down to the third white box, the Edenbridge and Oxted Show. There's a photo of ski-joering with what look like mountain board-type roller blades.

Word of caution. This is on a page for Henson horses, which are now a recognized breed in France. They are Fjord crosses, and I know that causes a real stir here on the list.

http://www.henson.fr/englishv/indexgb.html

I found this site and the Henson horses after reading a recent edition of the driving club newsletter over here. I saw a photo of a four-in-hand that looked like Fjords, so I went searching for info. They were Henson horses. So if Fjord crosses get your knickers in a knot, enjoy the photo for the ski-joering only.

Cheers!

Karen

Advertisement: House hunt online now! http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Erealestate%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Frsearch%3Fa%3Dbhp%26t%3Dres%26cu%3DMSN&_t=758874163&_r=HM_EndText_Nov06&_m=EXT