This message is from: Gina Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello friends,

Was wondering if anyone could give me info on a 9 year
old gelding NFHR thk1009g, Skyview Sven.  He is for
sale at a local dealer (who doesn't have the best
reputation around here, though his horses are well
cared for!).  They just got him and she couldn't give
me much info on him other than that he hadn't been
ridden in some time, and he seemed to be quite spunky.
 I'd really like to find out more about him.

As for HI, I have always been a reader (was even the
featered HI profile last Aug).  I was very excited to
share it with my non fjord friends who I have yet to
convince that fjords aren't dinosaurs!

Thanks in Advance!
Gina L
Marinette, WI