This message is from: "Beth Pulsifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,
So strange that So. Calif is 34 degrees and here in Maine we are 50.. Wonder what this means! I'm hoping for a white Christmas but maybe Calif . will have it instead!!! :) Speaking of whinneys... Our Liz has a very soft low nicker and EVERYTIME we dismount she turns her head and gives this soft nicker! The only time she hasn't done it is when the trainer rode her and got after her...( Liz was noticably displeased) When the trainer got off there was NO NICKER for her!!!!!! :) Guess she told the trainer!!!!! I had thought maybe that nicker was thanking us for finally getting off her but now I don't think so.
Has anyone else experienced something like this with their Fjords?

Beth
in Maine where we have warm temps for this time of year...Hope the horses don't start shedding...!!!!!!:) Jean, send us some cooler air.

Cheryl in S. Cal, 34 degrees this AM, even gets cold by the coast! Frost yesterday AM....<