This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

But isn't it fun to HAVE them at home so they can watch you and get you up? I remember, Cynthia, When you were boarding your horses and while It may have been more convenient to be able to travel, it certainly is a different relationship than when you have them at your home!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, glad you folks are enjoying our Alaskan gift of cold air! It warmed up to +10 and snow this morning!

My bedroom window is about 15 feet from the pasture fence. Every monring I
wake up to Tank trying to levitate me out of bed. He hears my alarm clock
and the more I hit the snooze button, the more he whinnies at me. Then the
dogs get into the act (one mouthy miniature schnauzer and 2 giant
schnauzers). They start barking when Tank starts to whinny. I have no
chance. If I ignore everybody, I just get a large dog nose in my face
sometimes accompanied by a very large paw. I usually give up and get up
before 6 a.m. (even weekends). and...no, it doesn't do any good to leave the
alarm clock off, they have their own!  This morning the mini had me up at
5:20.