This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

to the list:
We have two mares in CA that are for sale. My son has them and he's working
long hours and does not have any time for the horses.
Petra is an older mare broke to ride (been on trail rides in the mountains)
and drive; Trina is her first foal, she is broke to ride and drive. They need
to be tuned up. We would not be opposed to having them separated. Pet is the
one I used for tentative riders. She's a nice mare; Trina is nice too but a
little more independent? She's never had individual attention and I think she
would thrive on it.
Please contact us here in OR: 541.962.0106
These horses have never been shown, we don't waste our time in the show ring.
They've harrowed the field; spread manure; mowed with the horse drawn mower;
been used on the wagon on the gravel road; and all around nice girls.
We have Pet's second foal, she's a really nice mare and we use her for about
everything.
Bonnie
La Grande OR
about 5" of snow, warming temps for the rest of the week
hay is in short supply around here