This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi David,

Your post just came through for some unknown reason. I have noticed
many of the posts come through all at once, odd!

I found your take on the emails interesting, and do have a question.
What lists are you talking about when you make this reference?

"They are still free to post on this site and as I understand have
sites of their own where they continue to malign other members, all
with immunity. "

I belong to three of the Fjord lists, this one, the Fjord Pony which
appears to be defunct, and the Fjord Issues. I have not witnessed any
"maligning" going on. I had also thought this particular topic had
been resolved...but I could be missing something! :)

It sounds like the Pacific group is going through some serious growing
pains and I wish you all luck and success working through them!

Lynda

Thanks much,  references are available.

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's