This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope this is OK to post this here...I honestly do not remember if we are
allowed too or not?
Cleaning out my tack room of stuff I do not use. Because I would like
to  buy some stuff I will use. Couple of pictures are attached.

Toe stoppers...
Brown Western size 5..... never used. $50.00

EZ riders Tapedero Stirrups
These leather tapedero-caged stirrups rate  the highest in comfort and
quality. They are 5 inches wide from side-to-side  and 4 inches deep
from toe- to- heel, allowing for the best possible weight  distribution
throughout the foot. The thick, closed-cell foam pad provides  comfort
for the knees and back and helps prevent overall fatigue. The  new
patent-pending, shock-absorbing top bar adds extra comfort with  out
the bounce!
Can be used with 1" to 2" stirrup leathers. Used  once...does have a
few minor scratches.
$85.00

Down Under 2-1/2" Aussie Leathers in Blk. Never used. Can be used  on
many different types of saddles.
$50.00

Star Trekk number 4 panels for the Comfort Shorty in dark brown.  Never
used. $120.00

Skito Dry back pad...only used twice in Purple,can be used for
treeless  or treed saddles, real fleece next to horse length is 21".
$180.00

 Stirrup Swivel:[/B] At last you can give your knees and ankles  relief
from the painful stress of twisting. These are the absolute  best
stainless steel stirrup swivels money can buy. They can  be
free-floating or locked in place. size 2 1/2"  never used  $45.00

Myler hackamore with rings no curb strap never used. $65.00

Rubber nosed hackamore never used $20.00

Orican rain sheet size 66"...used twice slightly dirty (but will wash
is  someone buys) to big for Icelandic's.  $90.00

Have other stuff for sale....but will post as I remember.

Price includes shipping within the lower 48 states. Email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  for shipping costs  outside of
this area
or info on the items.
Shari

Pictures of some of the stuff...