This message is from: Mark McGinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello From Mariposa Farm.

Happy Holidays to you all. I wish we had some snow here in the north though! I think this is the only the second time in over 25 years that I have lived up here where there is grass (brown albeit) instead of snow on Christmas day. Since it is Monday I'm posting a for sale notice below - It's not too late for that Christmas pony!!

We have accepted an offer on our farm a so we need to sell three of the fjords as soon as we can and I have listed them below. Please feel free to call or write to discuss any of them. I can be reached at 715-292-2909 during the day (I have evening Paramedic classes and usually can't be reached but if you leave a message I'll call you back)

Thanks,

Mark McGinley
Mariposa Farm
Washburn, WI

*For Sale: Three fine-quality Fjords from Mariposa Farm, Washburn, Wisconsin.** *

Raintree's Katya -- 1993 14.2 hh brown dun mare. (Rusten C-61 2.pr, G4 X Line N-13475 C-108 2.pr). Katya is a very nice mare who rides Western and English and trail. She has been shown in the past both in open shows and Fjord shows. She has had four foals and all have been exceptional. Her foals have been consistently the most friendly and easy going. Her lines are great and will make an excellent choice for a brood mare or family horse. Katya was evaluated as a 10 year old and received a high red in conformation. Very healthy with an even temperament, current with shots and worming. $5000 or B.O.**

* *

Mariposa’s Carsen – 2003 14.2 brown dun gelding. Gromar's Rodrik x Fair Acres Alida (Fair Acres Jorgen x Anvil's Etta). Carsen is the nice, friendly Fjord gelding everyone is looking for. Carsen moves very nice, is athletic, and willing to learn. He’s had ground work and has been to an open show as a two-year-old. $3,000 or B.O.

Mariposa’s Derby – 2005 brown dun filly. Valea's Lee x Raintree's Katya (Rusten x Line). Derby has an excellent pedigree with an outgoing personality and lots of confidence. She is put together very nicely with a gorgeous head and nice straight legs. Katya's babies are so sweet that the same person purchased her first two. This cross is a nice match and produces the temperament we are all looking for. She’s been started in the round pen and shows an excellent willingness to learn. Derby is half-sister to Mariposa’s Bragi, who won Junior High Point and Grand Champion English Pleasure at the NFHR 25^th Anniversary show in Winona, MN. $3,500 or B.O.