This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/25/2006 7:33:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Wow!!  What an awesome Christmas present and a heartwarming story!  Your
> place really is the "Field of Dreams (Come True)"
>
> Cherie

Yup, it was truly awesome.  Everything went exactly as we had planned - it
doesn't always work that way!!  The folks who have horses in my barn (not all
Fjords either) are absolutely the 'salt of the earth' kind of people.

After the party was over and everyone had left, I cleaned up my office, put
things back to normal and headed up to my house to bask in the 'warm & fuzzy'
feeling.  It had been a pretty rough week here.  My full time employee had been
sick with the flu so I had been pulling his shift as well as mine (READ - 25
stalls to clean everyday!), plus trying to DO Christmas stuff, throw in having
oral surgery on top of everything else and - SHEESH - I think I was a bit
weary!

I laid down for a nap and did not wake up until 11:30 PM!  HMMM - did we have
dinner?  Nope!  Oh well.  I went to bed!  Seeing the look on Alison's face
was worth every bit though!

Sandy & Beth - loved the post blizzard pictures!  I had been thinking about
you when we heard the weather reports.  We have friends in Denver and they said
that they had measured the snow in their back yard and it was 36" deep.  I
always make calendars for our friends and family at Christmas, but always have
difficulty finding 'snow' pictures for Dec. & Jan. since we hardly ever get the
white stuff here.  Maybe next year I could 'borrow' some of yours!  LOL!

Happy New Year to all.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR