This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi folks,

I would like to find a LARGE size T-shirt with the 25th Anniversary Logo, Any color, preferably new, unworn. I have one in X-Large size that does not fit my friend and he is disappointed that he won't get the special Anniversary model.

So if anybody got a Large size T-shirt and it is the wrong size and you want to swap for an X-Large Blue one, OR sell it outright, I would be most grateful!
Please contact me privately:   Mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, +5 degrees, 3hours 49min daylight . We gained 2min 25sec!!