This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

thanks for passing on the article about her, it was nice to read about her. She was a brave woman and I remember her posts here on the Fjord list.

Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Reena

This message is from: "sandra church" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Alex lost her battle to eye cancer on Dec. 17. I never got to meet her
in person but she was a dedicated fjord owner plus had many other talents
and gifts. Here is an article sent to me... Please visit:
http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/wb/wb/xp-97526 Sandra & Loki in Va.