This message is from: M Korose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List
Sorry to hear of Alex's passing, what a nice lady.  My story:
A few
years back, some of us (Mid-Atlanticans or is it Midatlantians?) got together
to do a draft clinic in southern VA.  I took my oldest gelding, he was
supposed to be a "fine" example, he did well, let ALL the beginners go thru
the cones with a log again, and again, and again.........  I didn't tell them
that he was going along himself, we could have let him go, he would have woven
thru those cones just fine, but he was a real confidence builder.    Anyway,
we were indoors doing harness fitting, and he is not a solid citizen as a
model horse (work is where it's at!!!! Why are we just STANDING here?)
A lot
of folks were trying to drape harness on and off him, and suddenly he stopped
fidgeting, became a model Fjord, doing great, I was so proud!  I went to his
offside and found Alex giving him a massage and soothing him, he just LOVED
it, you could tell that she really had a hand with horses, and she did love
the Fjords.  HE was great for all the rest of the "harness hanging", we could
do as long as we wanted as long as Alex didn't stop!!!!!!

Sigh......
It's
hard to lose friends.
Marsha Korose
in VA and WV (I learned how to spell
schizophrenic today)
We have some Fjords for sale:
http://www.deepcreekfjords.com
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com