This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My Mare Stella has always done this: Every time she thinks there is FOOD coming, or just when I show up (she also thinks that means FOOD I guess) she will run over to her special spot and pee. I think she is just preparing for "action" ! Her granddaughter Adel also does it to some extent, altho not as consistently.

I have never hear of the "Coronet" Glory bit, but there is a Liverpool style, butterfly style and the newer Riding Glory bit. And of course I have at least one of each! My Fjords go well in them and seem to like them.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, -10 F

I have had Lana now for about 4 months.  One thing she does however, and I
don't know if it is unusual behavior or not, that I think is kinda odd,
probably because the boys don't do this, is whenever she sees me coming,
Lana pees.  It doesn't matter if I'm there just for a visit, for feeding, or
whatever, every time she sees me coming, she goes to the potty pile, and
pees.  Then she comes right over to the gate to meet me, even shooing the
boys away (and she is not bossy) until she gets her scratches.  Should I be
honored or insulted by such a greeting?