This message is from: "Cheryl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here in Elizabeth Colorado we received 3 feet of snow with 7 foot
drifts. The fjordies are happy, had a hard time finding our white (3
mos old) filly in the white out conditions but she was out frolicking
with not a care in the world.

Today I got my sleigh runners on my cart and got out my new sleigh
bells that I had bought a few weeks ago . IF (big IF )I can get the
gate open tomorrow we'll go on a sleigh ride into town .

All in all Lisa, Thank you ! The snow is glittering,the sun is out and
it's fairly warm. Life is good. Merry Christmas everyone !!

Cheryl Gioia
Elizabeth CO
www.finefjords.com