This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello all,

I am shipping my new fjord from Nebraska to Michigan. Due to the
timing, I have had to contact shippers that I do not know. I am wait
listed on Nationwide who several people on the list have used and
recommend.

My best bet for transport in the next week is All-State Horse Express
from Colorado Springs; has anyone used them?

Terry Brink, Holland, Michigan was recommended by a carrier that I
like (but doesn't do this route) and Terry recommends Charlie Downs
from Ohio and Oklahoma if I don't want to wait until Terry comes
through.

I also have bids from small companies with the correct timing from
Pure Pleasure Horse Transport, Owensville, Missouri; Wishing Well
Arabians, Arkansas; and David Moore Family Equine Express, Iowa.

If anyone has any feedback on any of these shippers, I'd appreciate
hearing it. I'd only need to hear if you did not like Nationwide as
they have been recommended by several people on the list.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
--
Genie Dethloff