To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: Flying Frenchman & his Camargue horses

This message is from: "Sherri Hebert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Carol Naveta Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia --

Jerry, a HUGE thank you for sharing this magnificent video. I have
NEVER in my lifetime seen in any form such an example of horsemanship.
-- Absolutely incredible! I would love to get that on a DVD.

When we lived in France we visited the Camargue, and were impressed
with the ruggedness of this breed who live in liberty next to the
ocean. My favorite riding horse at the school we belonged to in
Strasbourg was a Camargue. In fact, I've always thought that this
breed has a lot in common with Fjordhorses. The one I rode in
Strasbourg was perhaps 15 hands maximum. He was broad, solid, steady,
and always sound and dependable.

Thanks so much, Jerry for sharing this example of the ultimate in
horsemanship.

Kind Regards,  Carol Naveta Rivoire

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of
Com-Pair Services!