This message is from: Lauren Sellars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There is a web group calle dthe fjordhorse list if you check the archives you'l find tonnes of info on saddle fitting the fjord. Are your girls mature? because they will change saddle size as they mature. depending on body type. Most of my herd take a 3/4 quarter horse tree some take a full. Then I have a smaller lighter saddle for training youngsters
Good Luck

Newell Andrus wrote:

Hello,

I have recently purchased 2 fjord fillies and am having a very difficult time finding a saddle maker in the area that has ever worked with them.

The big hang up is the tree. Since every one in the area is so busy I have decided to take a class and build my own saddle. Is there a “fit” you would recommend?

Newell

http://www.eset.com