This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is that with the shells on? If so, seems expensive to me. The whole seeds are a lot cheaper here in Alaska. The "sunflower hearts" shelled seeds cost about that tho.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska where it is warming up and will be +15 to +20 tomorrow. we're sending that big mass of cold air down south!

How much do you pay for your black oil sunflower seeds.  I just found a
place that will ship them for free for 30.00 for 20 lbs.  Is that more or
less than you pay?  (I can probably find them at my feed store, but am lazy
about shopping and will order if I can.)

Gail