This message is from: "jerrell friz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----- Subject: RE:, BOSS,

This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

How much do you pay for your black oil sunflower seeds.  ?

I buy mine at any one of the local feed stores. A couple years ago they were $12 dollars a bag. [ A bag is 50 #] Now they are $18 dollars a bag. I am sure they would deliver [ for a price] if I asked them to.

You can get them at Wal-Mart, you will pay more and they have a coating with some kind of an additive. So, please like everything else READ the label.

One other thing I forgot to mention. Birds , turkeys, etc. will fight for the piles left by the horses for left over's. Probably a good thing as they scatter the piles, maybe reducing parasites. Also, the hulls are a great roughage.

Regards,
Jerry Friz,
Anderson, Ca.

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of
Com-Pair Services!