This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All,

Just a reminder to those whom wish to donate to the Midwest Fjord Horse Club Auction this February at our Winter Meeting.

Please contact Anne or Syl Weyker at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call (262) 285 3717 or go on the Midwest Fjord Horse Club's site www.mwfhc.org for contact.

We are very proud of what the Midwest Group has accomplished and the auction is a fun way to help.

I am donating two things this year - once again a custom drawn picture or cartoon and I am also putting together a "horseman's basket" of odd's and end's of "things" every horse person should have.......it's a fun surprise item. ( might even have some dairy products in there).....

The Midwest Fjord Horse club remains the largest group in North America and our 20th Anniversary Show in 05' still remains the largest gathering of Fjord horses in one place in North America. Something all of you, whom are members should be very proud of.

As show chairman, myself and my committee are working on the 07' show as we speak - lots of new things happening and keeping in mind our past success - staying with much of our old format. Like the saying goes - "if it works, don't change it"............... the executive board of the MWFHC and myself are in constant contact right now working hard for all of our loyal and happy members. I use the term "tweaking" allot in my correspondence - and that is something we do every year and will continue to do.

We are mostly fortunate that our local allows for so much of the participation at our events - but I'd like to think it's the people who give so much of their time and talents unconditionally that keeps our club healthy and successful.

A BIG thank you to all of you who volunteer their time and efforts.

Always with great respect and gratitude -
Pat Holland
MWFHC Show Chairman