This message is from: "Anne Weyker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks to those members - and other Fjord folks - who have already donated
some wonderful items for the Midwest Fjord Horse Club auction to be held at
our Winter Meeting, Feb. 23-25. We're hoping to get a lot more people
involved and will be glad to transport your donations to the meeting if you
are unable to attend. Please contact us if you plan to donate and provide a
short description of the item and its approximate value. We live in
southeastern Wisconsin and items can either be sent to us or dropped off at
our home. Thanks in advance for supporting this Fjord club fund-raising
effort!

Syl and Anne Weyker

6737 Clay Ridge Road

Cedar Grove, WI 53013