This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  this is email is from Linda Syverson-Kerr @[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Hello List.

 I have just come back from the Face to Face in GA. I was honored to be there.
I am equally honored to Chair the 30 th celebration for 2007. Yes, we are
already starting to plan. Seems like yesterday we were at Winona
(sigh)......Anyway......I am looking for your help.

 This email is a request  that if you have any ideas for a place for us to hold
our next show, please email me at home at this email or my work [EMAIL
PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] I would ask that you provide me with as much
details that you might have..i.e....web site,contact number and name, how is
that you know this place, city and state would be helpful as well.

 Some items we would like to see, easy to get too either driving or near a
airport. Arena indoor to accommodate large numbers with 3 other arenas. Two be
used as a warm up and one to show in.

 I will be sending out an email to those that all helped/chaired/volunteered at
the 25 th. I am looking to see if you would like to be on the committee for the
30 th as well. I am also looking for others to volunteer as well. If you are
interested please let me know.

 I look forward to hearing from you and invite you to participate in the
planning for the 30 th Anniversary.

 Linda Syverson Kerr