This message is from: "kate charboneau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I do Parelli.  I started Parelli with a gelding I was having trouble with
(not Fjord).  We were in Level 2  when I finally understood that this
horse & I were quite poorly matched.  I searched around for a better
match & am working through Level 1 with him.  And I'm slowly working on
Level 1 with my 3 year old Fjord gelding.  He'll be my long term partner,
I'm quite certain.  I'm thinking I'll get an official pass on our Level 1
ground skills, then send him to a Parelli professional for his Level 1
riding.  I figure that'd be a nice way to introduce him to riding.  I
LOVE Parelli, glad to hear you love it too.