This message is from: Starfire Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Vicki Johnston wrote:

I am Level I in my ground skills and my husband is working in Level II. I'm getting ready to go to the Parelli Center in Ocala next weekend for a 2 week course on the ground in Liberty and Horse Behavior with my Fjord mare. So, I'm hoping to be able to tell everyone that I'm much improved next month! I know she will be - I hope I can keep up with her!!! ;-) She's very smart!

Have fun, Vicki!

There are a few other Fjord fans doing Parelli. I met a woman from Colorado attending a class at the Parelli Center in September with her beautiful Fjord mare. I followed up with her to see if she found it worthwhile, and she had positive feedback. She is a Level III student if I remember correctly.

Just wanted to say that both of these mares are from Starfire Farm. Full sisters, Starfire Malin and her younger sister, Starfire Kjerstin. The parents are BDF Obelisk (Gjest x Stine) x EHF Heidi (Glengard x Freyja). This had turned out to be an exceptional pairing. Both mares are stunning to look at, with lots of presence, yet a calm demeanor. Big, beautiful eyes and very pretty heads, yet balanced body conformation. Malin was evaluated as a three year old and received a conformation score of 81 with 8's for Walk and Trot and 8.25 Overall. We are expecting a foal from this pairing again this spring, so contact us if you would be interested in purchasing this offspring.

Beth

Starfire Farm
http://www.starfirefarm.com

  • Re: Parelli Starfire Farm