This message is from: Lauren Sellars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good morning Rose
I usually start light riding the winter just before they turn 3. By the time they are 3 they ar egetting in condition. You can start saddling and working them undersaddle earlier. You can ground drive now, I hope you are just loving her.
Are you playiung Parelli games with her. You both would love em.
Lauren

Rose or Murph wrote:

This message is from: "Rose or Murph" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What is the best age to swing a leg over for the first time?  I have heard
3, and have heard 4.
Rosemary