This message is from: Sara Faull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was just offering this scenerio for a new stallion who has not bred
any mares via AI- if a stallion has bred mares with semen shipped
over a great distance then he would be proven and likewise, (and
probably more importantly) the vet collecting and preparing the semen
would be proven. It is hard to know how good the vet on the other
side is- In my experience I have paid for the collection and shipment
even if the mare never got pregnant. If the stallion had bred other
mares AI - then I would concede the failure to my mare or vet... and
it would be my call on how many times I want to pay for the semen to
be collected and shipped.  If your contract only requires the
remainder be paid if the mare checks pregnant, then you have already
done what  I said and more.

Sara