This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lauren. I understand the adult Cougar has a 150 mile range, so it should move on. If it is a young cougar I should think the adults can stomp the critter enough to send it packing. We have one that ranges through here but has never tried to get to my fields. I am keeping two Mini mares for a friend and that worries me a bit. The electric fence got a "woof" out of a mother bear one time and she has not been back. I remember a story on here of a Fjord mare who went thru a fence to stomp out a coyote who was attacking a mare and it's foal. Jean

Author
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press